Tuesday, March 7, 2017

How to Start My TBC Investment?

TBC - The Billion Coin 

Enter any dollar amount into this projection calculator and watch what happens after 30 or 60 days. https://thebillioncoin.info/tbc_projection_calculator.php
Here is the 2 min video on The Billion Coin #TBC: https://youtu.be/MzfXSJ6XOE4

This explains how to register and set up a TBC wallet: https://tbc004.net/
Make sure you save your wallet URL and password. This is very important so you don't lose your coins!

There is no difference in the system of BitCoin or The Billion Coin. Both are on a blockchain and consist of wallets among the peers.
TBC is the first digital Sovereign Coin that allows people to determine the value based on the daily percentages directly connected to the membership growth..
it is also the only coin with a a final determinant value of a billion dollars a coin
Watch my testimonial about TBC below!!
Follow the below steps to get started investing your way to Financial Freedom!

1 - Read the info and watch the videos in the links
2 - Register and setup your wallet
3 - Contact me to start your investment and have your coins sent to your wallet in an instant!!
4 - Sit back and watch your investment grow daily and join my training group to learn how you and your family will create wealth with TBC!!
Add me on FB and msg me to start your investment today or make your payment via paypal - use your name as reference and email me at thumbstar@gmail.com send me your proof of payment and paste your TBC wallet number to receive your coins!! 
If you are interested in any of the other cash generating programmes I am also earning from you can click my banners at the bottom of this page!

No comments:

Post a Comment